Leading the Way
The mission of Allen Parish Home Health is to provide individualized care from our staff to you. Our home health team takes a leadership role in promoting excellence in healthcare in the community.
Home health services we offer:
- Post-operation care for orthopedic surgeries, cardiac surgeries, or other general surgeries
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Home Health Aide Services
- Diabetic Teaching and Monitoring
- High Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Medication Teachings
- Wound Care (Complicated and Uncomplicated)
- Catheter Insertion and Care
- IV Therapy
- Blood Draws
- Teachings on Disease Processes
- Coordinated Care
Our team provides medical care to patients within a 50-mile radius that are homebound due to illness or injury. Staff members include skilled nurses, certified home health aides, board certified social workers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists.
Make an Appointment
"All the nurses were so wonderful - Mary, LPN was our favorite."
"Home Health Care excellent!!!"