Internet Privacy Statement
APCH is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. Any personal information provided by site users will be protected to the extent possible and any data provided to APCH will be appropriately managed. APCH will not release a site visitor's name, street address, telephone number, or e-mail address to a third party without consent. Third party service providers facilitate some areas of the christushealth.org site and may have access to personal information submitted by users. APCH will require third parties facilitating this site to maintain the privacy of personal information.
APCH offers this website as a service to our visitors and the communities we serve. If this site receives electronic mail, APCH will endeavor to keep that e-mail private, viewable only by the sender and the recipient, except:
- In the event APCH, as the site operator, determines it is necessary to protect ourselves or other visitors from injury or damage.
- In the event disclosure is otherwise required by law.
- All electronic messages may be copied as a routine matter and may be destroyed on a regular basis pursuant to the policies of and in the discretion of APCH. APCH disclaims any responsibility to maintain copies of any such communication or to assure that such information is deleted.
- Note: A cookie file contains unique information a web site can use to track things, such as the number of visits by a site visitor, list of pages visited, and the date when a visitor last looked at a specific page, or to identify a visitor's session at a particular web site.
- This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet. APCH is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
APCH complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, creed, culture, disability (physical or mental), ethnicity, familial status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, language, national origin, military service, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or public assistance status.
Please read the following information carefully. By choosing to use this website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Disclaimer and our Legal Notices. Continuing to use this site indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions of this Disclaimer and our Legal Notices. If you do not accept and agree to these terms and conditions, exit the web site immediately.
APCH reserves the right to revise these terms and notices, and therefore encourages you to review them regularly, because using the web sites will indicate your acceptance of, and agreement with, all terms and notices.
This website does NOT provide Medical Advice. You should not rely upon this website if emergency health care treatment or services may be needed. If emergency health care services are needed, call 911. For diagnosis of specific illnesses and disorders, you should consult the appropriate healthcare professionals. APCH is in no way responsible for how the information obtained from this website is used. For advice about your own situation, ask your doctor!
Responses to your communication to APCH or any of its sponsored organization through electronic mail (e-mail), online forms, surveys or other communication tools, is not guaranteed. APCH and its sponsored organizations urge that you NOT send confidential or proprietary information through our web sites. Any information, content or material sent to APCH or its sponsored organizations will be held as not confidential, and may be used in any way by APCH and its sponsored organizations.
You assume full responsibility for using the information on this website, and you understand and agree that APCH and its sponsored organizations are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use by you or any user. Although significant efforts are made to keep the information on this website updated and accurate, we disclaim any warranty regarding its currency or accuracy.